Sofia Wellness Clinic is looking for passionate part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our practice. Our practice works with teenagers and young adults – both as individuals and as couples. Our clients are typically high functioning individuals (i.e. working executives, parents with young families) dealing with modern day life challenges such as high internal expectations, career dissatisfaction, life-stage transitions, unsatisfying relationships and new-age relationships.
While the background and expertise of our team is diverse, our therapists all share a wellness approach towards mental health, and believe that mental health an important aspect of functioning that anyone can strive to improve on. We focus on helping individuals lead fulfilling lives that are important to them, and to cultivate what is best within themselves, no matter where they are starting from.
We are looking for candidates who are independent, driven and have experience and keen interest in working with our client populations. Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out monthly. Therapists who have a specific niche(s) (e.g. teenagers, couples, trauma, EDMR etc.) and have an interest in marketing themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community will be preferred.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated clinic admin handling scheduling, billing, emails and phone calls
- Professional indemnity
- Clinical supervision
- Quarterly bonuses
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Provide counselling to clients (youths, adults, couples and families)
- Documentation of case notes
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Conduct workshops (ad-hoc)
- Minimum 5 hours or more per week
- Master of Counselling (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in counselling
- Registration with relevant accreditation board is a plus (e.g. Singapore Association of Counsellors, Singapore Psychological Society)
- Willingness and ability to work on weekday evenings and weekends is a plus
If this fits you, please send your CV to hello (at) sofia.com.sg with the email subject “Application for Associate Counsellor”. Please include the following in your email:
- Previous experience and specializations / niche
- Languages spoken and language proficiency
- Days and timeslots available for counselling
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email for a follow-up interview.