Counselling Fees and Policies Singapore
Counselling Fees in Singapore
Fees for counselling and psychotherapy sessions in Singapore are listed below. Fees are the same for individual sessions conducted in-office or online, for teens and for adults. Please click here to learn more about our counselling services.
|Individual Session (Initial)||75 min||$250|
|Individual Session (Subsequent)||50 min||$180|
|6 Session Package*||6 sessions x 50 min||$972|
|Couples Session (Initial)||75 min||$300|
|Couples Session (Subsequent)||75 min||$280|
|Out-of-Session Phone Call / Email||Per 10 min block||$35|
Counselling is a process that takes time and works best when there are regularly scheduled sessions (i.e. weekly or bi-weekly basis). The 6 Session Package is a cost-effective way of securing counselling sessions and ensuring consistent progress. All 6 sessions must be used within 6 months of the first session.
Payment of Counselling Fees
- Payment of counselling fees must be made within 48 hours from the time of your booking for an appointment to be confirmed. If payment is not received within 48 hours from the time of your booking, the appointment slot will be released back into the system. An email invoice will be sent once payment has been received.
- Payment of counselling fees can be made via Paypal or bank transfer:
(i) Payment via Paypal
(ii) Payment via bank transfer
Name: Goh Shi Yun Sophia
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Bank: DBS SAVINGS
Account No.: 014-3-053781
Counselling Terms and Policies
- Any cancellations or rescheduling of counselling sessions can be made through the online booking system or in writing (via email) up to 24 hours before the time of the scheduled appointment. 50% of the counselling fee will be charged for any cancellations or rescheduling of counselling sessions made within 24 hours to the time of your appointment.
- No refunds will be made in the case of no-shows, or cancellations made within 2 hours to the time of the appointment.
- Email or text messaging may be used for administrative purposes such as the scheduling of counselling sessions, sharing of handouts, and managing referrals. While information communicated via email and text messaging will accorded the same level of confidentiality as information discussed within sessions, the client is aware that email and text messaging are not secure forms of communication and may be compromised by external parties.
- Email or text messaging should not be used as a means of counselling or therapeutic exchange. In the case of crisis or an emergency, please call the SOS hotline (1800 221 4444) or head to the nearest emergency center.